HomeForumBlogProduct ReviewsAbout UsStoreGear
Sly Bald Guys Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2014, 03:17:33 AM
Home Help Search Links Login Register
Welcome to Sly Bald Guys! Please take a look around and pay special attention to our community. You won't find a more supportive group of men on the internet.

News: Hey everyone, help spread the word about Sly Bald Guys.  It's easy, all you need to do is click on this link.  It will only take a second.  Thanks for your support!

http://www.stumbleupon.com/submit?url=http://www.slybaldguys.com/index.php&title=Sly+Bald+Guys

+  Sly Bald Guys Forum
|-+  Grooming/Care
| |-+  Head Shaving
| | |-+  Skull Shaver
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Digg This!StumbleUpon This site
Send this topic Print
Author Topic: Skull Shaver  (Read 3247 times)
baldOUfan
Sly Okie
Sly

Boomer Sooner

« on: January 23, 2013, 09:15:53 PM »

I was followed on twitter by @skullshaver today, they make this. http://www.amazon.com/Skull-Shaver-Electrical-Head/dp/B009W7HX2K/ref=pd_ybh_4

Anyone ever heard of or used it?
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 01:36:23 PM by Tyler » Logged

Sly Bald Guys Forum
« on: January 23, 2013, 09:15:53 PM »

warhawk
sly 4 life
Sly Moderator
Sly Nobility
United States United States

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2013, 09:30:08 PM »

I was followed on twitter by @skullshaver today, they make this. http://www.amazon.com/Skull-Shaver-Electrical-Head/dp/B009W7HX2K/ref=pd_ybh_4

Anyone ever heard of or used it?
I have never heard of it. 

WARHAWK Right on!

Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Slyfive
Human Torpedo!
Sly Bureau

Better to be bald than balding

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2013, 10:45:51 PM »

Never heard if it but it looks pretty awesome!
Gary~
Being...
Super Sly
Australia Australia

27-April-2013

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2013, 11:11:44 PM »

Never heard of it before but it has good reviews [apart from the one with the stuffed battery but that happens sometimes].

Maybe a good alternative for those wanting to use an electric shaver -- good price too.

Be kind...
Lynchy
Sly Bureau
Australia Australia

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2013, 12:06:02 AM »

Same, never heard of it but it looks pretty awesome!

Lynchy
Beardman
Sly Bureau
Australia Australia

Sly and loving it since 2 June 2012

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2013, 04:53:55 AM »

I wonder how it goes, it could be something we as a community could get around, especially for those who want an electric alternative. It's only $60 on Amazon, which seems really reasonable to me.
Sly Bald Guys Forum
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2013, 04:53:55 AM »

Switchy
Nice old man ;) Yepper
Ultimate Sly Guy

No Worries, Be Happy !

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2013, 12:53:09 PM »

I have also never heard of this item.  The blades seem like my Norelco triple with the movement of the 3 blades and here is 5.  When I did use my Norelco it seemed like I got a good shave even with the burn on my neck.  But had a shadow with in 4 hours.  Where I don't shaving with my HB.

"Continuous effort---not strength or intelligence---is the key to unlocking our potential." 
                                                                                                             -SIR WINSTON CHURCHHILL
Slyfive
Human Torpedo!
Sly Bureau

Better to be bald than balding

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2013, 02:19:28 PM »

I'm so curious!
Lynchy
Sly Bureau
Australia Australia

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2013, 03:40:24 PM »

I'm so curious!

Slycurious?

Lynchy
Cysly
Sly Jr.

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2013, 04:34:46 PM »

http://www.skullshaver.com/
mrzed
Team Sly
Sly Bureau

Sly Bald Guy.

« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2013, 04:38:28 PM »

I bet it does not shave your head as close as a Head Blade.

VoodooSyxx
Sly

« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2013, 05:15:56 PM »

That thing looks cool, and I admit I'm curious. Gonna resist this time though. Electrics have never really worked for me, and I seriously doubt it can do as good a job as a HeadBlade.
Sly Bald Guys Forum
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2013, 05:15:56 PM »

Gary~
Being...
Super Sly
Australia Australia

27-April-2013

« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2013, 09:58:28 PM »

That thing looks cool, and I admit I'm curious. Gonna resist this time though. Electrics have never really worked for me, and I seriously doubt it can do as good a job as a HeadBlade.

As I was driving into town I was thinking about the application of the Skull Shaver and I thought it would possibly be good for you Voodoo not for the regular shave for which you use a blade but you said that you always miss a spot. So, after your regular shave, run your hand over your head and find the missed spot and then whack it with this little beauty -- smooth skull.

Mind you, you might want to buy food, clothes and housing and other things apart from shaving supplies. Probably not a good idea to spend 100% or more of your income on shaving stuff.

Be kind...
VoodooSyxx
Sly

« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2013, 10:39:12 PM »

As I was driving into town I was thinking about the application of the Skull Shaver and I thought it would possibly be good for you Voodoo not for the regular shave for which you use a blade but you said that you always miss a spot. So, after your regular shave, run your hand over your head and find the missed spot and then whack it with this little beauty -- smooth skull.

Mind you, you might want to buy food, clothes and housing and other things apart from shaving supplies. Probably not a good idea to spend 100% or more of your income on shaving stuff.

True enough. I'm trying to reign it in a bit on buying more stuff I don't need. For $60 I'll just make a second trip to the bathroom and clean up those missed spots the hard way
Cysly
Sly Jr.

« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2013, 08:07:41 AM »

http://www.dhgate.com/p-ff808081379d005b0137ccbd91c84343.html?utm_source=GMC&utm_medium=Adwords&utm_campaign=melantha_wigs&utm_term=138787278&f=bm%7c138787278%7c%7cGMC%7cAdwords%7c%7cmelantha_wigs%7cQL%7c%

Looks like this one.
Pages: [1] 2 Send this topic Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Enter your email address: